- saving customers $2.3 billion on fresh fruits and vegetables;
- developing and launching a front-of-package icon which will appear on more than 1,300 Walmart Great Value and Marketside items as well as fresh and packaged fruits and vegetables;
- reducing salt and sugars in its private brand and national food brands; and
- opening 86 stores serving neighborhoods without access to fresh, affordable groceries.
First Lady Michelle Obama Celebrates Walmart's Progress On Making Food Healthier And More Affordable
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts