DOWNINGTOWN, Pa., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of DNB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:DNBF), parent of DNB First, National Association, one of the first nationally-chartered community banks to serve the greater Philadelphia region, has voted to increase DNB's quarterly cash dividend 40% to $.07 per common share from the previous rate of $.05 per common share. The new rate will go into effect with the next payment on March 20, 2013, payable to stockholders of record as of March 8, 2013.
"We are pleased to reward our shareholders with another dividend increase, which underscores our confidence in DNB's growth prospects and our strong capital position," said William S. Latoff, Chairman and CEO.
DNB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company whose bank subsidiary, DNB First, National Association, is a community bank headquartered in Downingtown, Pennsylvania with 13 locations. Founded in 1860, DNB First, in addition to providing a broad array of consumer and business banking products, offers brokerage and insurance services through DNB Investments & Insurance and investment management services through DNB Investment Management & Trust. DNB Financial Corporation's shares are traded on Nasdaq's Capital Market under the symbol: DNBF. We invite our customers and shareholders to visit our website at http://www.dnbfirst.com . DNB's Investor Relations site can be found at http://investor.dnbfirst.com/ .The DNB Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5968
CONTACT: Gerald F. Sopp CFO/Executive Vice-President 484.359.3138 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV