MILWAUKEE, Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE:PLOW), the North American leader in the design, manufacture and sale of snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012, after the close of the market on Monday, March 11 th, 2013.
A conference call will be held to discuss the financial results on Tuesday, March 12 th, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time and will be hosted by Jim Janik, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bob McCormick, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call will be simulcast live on the Internet and can be accessed by logging onto the Company's website at: www.douglasdynamics.com . A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website immediately following the conclusion of the call.About Douglas Dynamics Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Douglas Dynamics designs, manufactures and sells snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, which is comprised of snowplows and sand and salt spreaders, and related parts and accessories. Douglas Dynamics sells its products under the WESTERN®, FISHER® and BLIZZARD® brands through a distributor network, primarily consisting of truck equipment distributors located throughout the Midwest, East and Northeast regions of the United States as well as all provinces of Canada. More information can be found at www.douglasdynamics.com . The Douglas Dynamics, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7433
CONTACT: Douglas Dynamics, Inc. Bob McCormick 414-362-3868 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV