Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per common share payable on April 17, 2013 to stockholders of record on March 28, 2013. The dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $1.40 per share.
The board of directors also declared a dividend of $0.4296875 per share on the company’s 6.875% Series G Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the period commencing on and including February 15, 2013 up to and including May 14, 2013. The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2013 to Series G preferred stockholders of record on April 30, 2013.
The board of directors also declared a dividend of $0.3984375 per share on the company’s 6.375% Series H Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the period commencing on and including February 15, 2013 and ending on and including May 14, 2013. The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2013 to Series H preferred stockholders of record on April 30, 2013.
About Kilroy Realty Corporation. Kilroy Realty Corporation, a member of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, is a real estate investment trust active in major West Coast office markets. For over 65 years, the company has owned, developed, acquired and managed real estate assets primarily in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, the San Francisco Bay Area and greater Seattle. At December 31, 2012, the company owned 13.2 million rentable square feet of commercial office space. More information is available at http://www.kilroyrealty.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV