RI Jobless Rate Under 10 Pct; 1st Time Since '09
Gov. Lincoln Chafee said he's encouraged â¿¿ but not surprised â¿¿ the economic recovery is more robust than originally reported.
"Our revenues are exceeding projections and state departments and agencies are controlling spending," he said in a statement. "We are being responsible with hard-earned taxpayer dollars. Things are getting better in Rhode Island, and I look forward to continuing to move our state forward with an improved and sustainable economy."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV