SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC) today announced its participation in two upcoming investor conferences.
Walter F. Ulloa, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Christopher T. Young, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, will be presenting at the Deutsche Bank 2013 dbAccess Media, Internet & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, FL at 2:05 p.m. EST on Tuesday, March 5, 2013.
In addition, Mr. Young will be presenting at the Wedbush 2013 Transformational Technology Conference in New York, NY at 2:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
Both presentations will be made available to the public via live audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Entravision's corporate web site at http://www.entravision.com. The webcast will be archived for thirty days.About Entravision Communications CorporationEntravision Communications Corporation is a diversified Spanish-language media company utilizing a combination of television, radio and digital operations to reach Latino consumers across the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico. Entravision is the largest affiliate group of both the top-ranked Univision television network and Univision's UniMas network, with television stations in 19 of the nation's top 50 Latino markets. The company also operates one of the nation's largest groups of primarily Spanish-language radio stations, consisting of 49 owned and operated radio stations. Additionally, Entravision has a variety of cross-platform digital content and sales offerings designed to capitalize on the company's leadership position within the Latino broadcasting community. Entravision shares of Class A Common Stock are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVC. SOURCE Entravision
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV