New York Times Reporters To Engage With Utah Executives On Small Business, March 6
SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Utah companies have five days remaining to register and submit their business questions for interaction with New York Times small business editor Loren Feldman and lead You're The Boss columnist Jay Goltz at the Utah Technology Council's (UTC) ( www.utahtech.org) Small Business Summit, March 6, 2013.
Registrants are invited to submit their business description and key questions to Feldman and Goltz in advance. The summit will include presentations from Feldman and Goltz, vignette discussions from the submitted materials, and will conclude with an audience Q&A.
The UTC is hosting the Small Business Summit in conjunction with Grow America ( www.growam.com) on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at the Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus in the Miller Free Enterprise Center auditorium. The summit will run 3-5 p.m. Cost is $10 for UTC members and $30 for non-UTC members. To register, visit: http://bit.ly/12soIHF.
Feldman and Goltz will discuss their New York Times coverage for small businesses. They will also provide examples of the topics and stories they write. Goltz will talk about his 30 years of trial-and-error experience as a business owner and will share the lessons he has learned. The editors will also retain all submitted company materials as ideas for potential articles." Utah businesses need to understand how to speak to a national audience," said Richard R. Nelson, president and CEO of the UTC. "The Small Business Summit gives Utah executives a great opportunity to learn what it takes to garner national media attention. The event will provide invaluable insight to attendees looking to broaden their companies' reach and facilitate a conversation to a national, maybe even a global, audience." Presenter Information:
- Loren Feldman – Feldman is the small business editor for the New York Times.
- Jay Goltz – Goltz is a long-time small business owner who writes the Thinking Entrepreneur column for New York Times' You're The Boss blog.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV