- Open Data Hackathon with the City of Austin: Saturday, March 9, 2013, at noon and Sunday, March 10, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. (CST). These half-day hackathon sessions will give developers the chance to make the best mapping mashup with City of Austin data. Top teams will win AR.Drone quadrocopters and RC helicopters. No badge is needed. http://esri-sxsw-hackathon.eventbrite.com/
- Geo Happy Hours: The Esri Lavahouse will host a location-based happy hour Friday, March 8, 2013, at 3:00 p.m. and Sunday, March 10, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. (CST). http://esri-geohappyhour-sxsw.eventbrite.com/
- Esri Geo Brunch at SXSW: Saturday, March 9, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.. http://esrigeobrunch.eventbrite.com/
- Make Your Own Trading Cards: Everyone can create their own trading cards in the Esri photo booth. Enter the info you like, take a picture, and within seconds you'll have a personalized card to share with others. Occurs all day.
- Meet Amber Case: In addition to being a panelist at SXSW, Case will be on hand every day at Esri's Lavahouse. She'll be available to consult with entrepreneurs on their startup plans, as well as talk with attendees about how to integrate location into their applications.
- OAuth Meet Up: Sunday, March 10, 2013, from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST). O'Reilly author Aaron Parecki will be hosting an OAuth Meet Up for users of the protocol. Appetizers and food will be provided. http://oauth-sxsw-meetup.eventbrite.com/
- 3D Demos: Scan your finger and see a 3D city come to life in seconds based on your unique fingerprint. Fly through a detailed map using Microsoft's Xbox Kinect. These applications and more will be available on-site. Occurs all day.
- Get There with the Esri Trolley: An Esri trolley will be leaving every three hours from the Austin Convention Center to the Esri Lavahouse from Friday, March 8, 2013, to Sunday, March 10, 2013.
Hot Spot For Developers, Esri Lavahouse Makes SXSW Debut
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.