On February 27, 2013, Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) (the “Partnership”) filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012. The filing can be viewed through a link on the Partnership’s internet website at www.hollyenergy.com by selecting the heading “Investors” and then the subheading “SEC Financial Filings.”
Upon written request, limited partners and bondholders may receive free of charge a hard copy of the Partnership’s Annual Report on Form 10-K (including complete audited financial statements). Requests should be communicated in writing to the Partnership’s Vice President, Investor Relations, at 2828 N. Harwood, Suite 1300, Dallas, Texas 75201.
About Holly Energy Partners, L.P.:
Holly Energy Partners, L.P., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, tankage and terminal services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation, which currently owns a 44% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy. Holly Energy owns and operates petroleum product and crude pipelines, tankage, terminals and loading facilities located in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Kansas and Wyoming. In addition, Holly Energy owns a 25% interest in SLC Pipeline LLC, a transporter of crude oil in the Salt Lake City area, and a 75% interest in UNEV Pipeline, LLC, the owner of a Holly Energy operated refined products pipeline running from Utah to Las Vegas, Nevada and related product terminals.Information about Holly Energy Partners, L.P. may be found on its website at http://www.hollyenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV