Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) (“Getty” or the “Company”) announced its preliminary financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2012, the refinancing of its outstanding debt with a new $175 million credit facility and a $100 million long-term senior secured term loan.
David B. Driscoll, Getty’s President and CEO commented, “We became a fundamentally new company during 2012 as we largely completed a significant transformation resulting from the repositioning of our properties formerly leased to Getty Petroleum Marketing. By year end we had largely completed our re-leasing program and we believe that during the first six months of 2013 we will achieve stabilized levels of operating performance. In addition, we have been able to refinance our maturing debt with a combination of bank debt and attractively priced long-term fixed rate debt. This refinance not only strengthens our balance sheet, it also provides the Company with ample capacity to fund additional growth as we move forward. Together, these positive developments have provided us with the confidence to raise our dividend for the first quarter by 60% over the previous quarterly dividend rate declared in 2012. As we move further into 2013, we have re-initiated our pursuit of growth via accretive acquisitions to create additional value for our shareholders.”
Net Earnings:The Company reported net earnings for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 of $5.8 million, or $0.17 per share, which increased by $25.3 million as compared to a net loss of $19.5 million, or $0.58 per share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2011. Net earnings for the year ended December 31, 2012 decreased by $0.1 million to $12.4 million, or $0.37 per share, as compared to $12.5 million, or $0.37 per share, for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV