Western Gas Partners, LP (NYSE:WES) and Western Gas Equity Partners, LP (NYSE:WGP) today announced that Donald R. Sinclair, President and CEO, will present at the 2013 Investment Grade Energy and Pipeline Conference, sponsored by Barclays Capital, in New York, on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 10:45 a.m. EST. The presentation materials will be available at www.westerngas.com.
Western Gas Partners, LP (“WES”) is a growth-oriented Delaware master limited partnership formed by Anadarko Petroleum Corporation to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream energy assets. With midstream assets in East, West and South Texas, the Rocky Mountains and the Mid-Continent, the Partnership is engaged in the business of gathering, processing, compressing, treating and transporting natural gas, condensate, natural gas liquids and crude oil for Anadarko and other producers and customers.
Western Gas Equity Partners, LP (“WGP”) is a Delaware limited partnership formed by Anadarko to own three types of interests in WES: (i) the 2.0% general partner interest, through WGP’s 100% ownership of WES’s general partner; (ii) all of the incentive distribution rights in WES; and (iii) a significant limited partner interest in WES.
For more information about Western Gas Partners, LP and Western Gas
Equity Partners, LP, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV