United Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBSI), will be presenting at the Raymond James & Associates’ 34th Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 11:35 a.m. (Eastern), at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, Orlando, Florida.
Speaking on behalf of United will be Steven E. Wilson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The presentation will include, among other things, discussions of United’s financial performance, corporate objectives and United’s upcoming merger with Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc.
United Bankshares, with $8.4 billion in assets, has 115 full-service offices in West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Washington, D.C and Pennsylvania. United Bankshares stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the quotation symbol “ UBSI”.
The presentation may contain certain forward-looking statements, including certain plans, expectations, goals and projections, which are subject to numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those contained in or implied by such statements for a variety of factors including: changes in economic conditions; movements in interest rates; competitive pressures on product pricing and services; success and timing of business strategies; the nature and extent of governmental actions and reforms; and rapidly changing technology and evolving banking industry standards.www.ubsi-inc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV