- Revenues of $95.1 million increased by $7.6 million, or 8.7%, from $87.5 million in the prior year.
- Business and wholesale revenue increased by $3.7 million, or 14.0%. We benefited from a non-recurring equipment sale in the fourth quarter 2012 of $1.4 million.
- Consumer revenue increased by $0.3 million, or 2.8%.
- Wireless revenue increased by $4.9 million, or 16.2%.
- Access and CETC revenue declined, as expected by $1.3 million, or 5.9%.
- Broadband revenue as a percentage of total service revenue was 47%, compared to 42% in the prior year.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $33.3 million increased by $2.5 million, or 8.2%, from $30.8 million in the prior year.
- Cost of services and sales increased by $1.9 million, or 5.6%, which was impacted by a non-recurring equipment sale and a $0.5 increase in wireless equipment and device costs.
- Selling, general & administrative, excluding AWN transaction related costs of $1.1 million compared to $0.5 million in the prior year, increased by $2.8 million, or 12.1%, resulting primarily from increased sales and customer service costs.
Alaska Communications Systems Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts