FOSTER CITY, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) today announced its participation in the following investor conferences in the month of March:
On Wednesday, March 13, Byron Pollitt, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Credit Suisse Annual Global Services Conference in Scottsdale, AZ. The discussion will begin at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time and last for approximately 30 minutes.
On Wednesday, March 20, Charlie Scharf, Chief Executive Officer, will present the lunch keynote at the Barclays Emerging Payments Forum in Boston. The discussion will begin at 12:50 p.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 40 minutes.
A listen-only audio webcast and replay will be accessible for 30 days on the Investor Relations web site at
About Visa Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV