SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Macerich® (NYSE: MAC), today announced that Art Coppola, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Ed Coppola, President and Tom O'Hern, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will participate in the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference in Hollywood, Florida.
Macerich will participate in a roundtable discussion from approximately 4:15 pm to 4:50 pm Eastern Time, on Tuesday, March 5, 2013. The dial-in number for the discussion is 646-490-2858, Passcode 8936848119. Interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the call on the Macerich website at www.macerich.com (Investing Section) or www.earnings.com . To listen, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the start of the call in order to register. A replay of the webcast will be available for one month following the live webcast in the Investing Section of the Company's website.
Macerich (NYSE: MAC) is a fully integrated self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which focuses on the acquisition, leasing, management, development and redevelopment of regional malls throughout the United States. Macerich now owns approximately 65 million square feet of gross leaseable area consisting primarily of interests in 62 regional shopping centers. Additional information about Macerich can be obtained from the Company's website at www.macerich.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV