DALLAS, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: SMLP) announced today that members of its senior management team will meet with members of the investment community at the Morgan Stanley Midstream MLP & Diversified Natural Gas Corporate Access Event being held in New York City on Tuesday, March 5, 2013.
A copy of the presentation materials distributed at this event will be made available on SMLP's website ( www.summitmidstream.com) under "Investors" and "Events & Presentations" beginning on Tuesday, March 5, 2013.
About Summit Midstream Partners, LPSMLP is a growth-oriented limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets that are strategically located in the core producing areas of unconventional resource basins, primarily shale formations, in North America. SMLP currently provides fee-based natural gas gathering and compression services in two unconventional resource basins: (i) the Piceance Basin, which includes the Mesaverde formation as well as the Mancos and Niobrara Shale formations in western Colorado; and (ii) the Fort Worth Basin, which includes the Barnett Shale formation in north-central Texas. SMLP owns and operates approximately 386 miles of pipeline and 147,600 horsepower of compression. SMLP is headquartered in Dallas, TX with offices in Houston, TX, Denver, CO and Atlanta, GA. Summit Midstream Partners, LLC ("Summit Investments") owns a 69.1% limited partner interest in SMLP and owns and controls the general partner of SMLP, Summit Midstream GP, LLC, which has sole responsibility for conducting the business and managing the operations of SMLP. Summit Investments is a privately held company owned by members of management, funds controlled by Energy Capital Partners II, LP, and GE Energy Financial Services, Inc. and certain of its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV