SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the leading global owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, today announced that Hamid R. Moghadam, chairman and CEO, Thomas R. Olinger, chief financial officer, and Guy Jaquier, CEO Private Capital, are scheduled to participate in the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference at The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Florida.
Moghadam, Olinger and Jaquier will present a brief company overview followed by an informal question and answer session scheduled for Monday, March 4, 2013, at 2:55 p.m. ET/ 11:55 a.m. PT.
The session will be available via live broadcast and can be accessed via teleconference by dialing 1-646-490-2858 and using the passcode 8936848119. This will be a listen-only broadcast and no replay will be available. Presentation materials will be available for download on Monday, March 4, 2013, through the Investor Relations section of the company website at www.prologis.com.
About PrologisPrologis, Inc. is the leading global provider and operator of logistics infrastructure, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As of Dec. 31, 2012, Prologis owned or had investments in, on a consolidated basis or through unconsolidated joint ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 554 million square feet (51.5 million square meters) in 21 countries. The company leases modern distribution facilities to more than 4,500 customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises. SOURCE Prologis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV