NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Icahn Enterprises L.P. ("Icahn Enterprises") (Nasdaq:IEP) today announced a registered public offering of depositary units representing limited partner interests in Icahn Enterprises. Icahn Enterprises intends to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase additional depositary units. The proceeds from the offering will be used for general corporate purposes.
Jefferies & Company, Inc. is serving as sole book-running manager.
The offering is being made pursuant to Icahn Enterprises' effective shelf registration statement. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Jefferies & Company, Inc. at 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY, 10022, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, by calling (877) 547-6340 or by emailing Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. About Icahn Enterprises L.P. Icahn Enterprises L.P. (Nasdaq:IEP), a master limited partnership, is a diversified holding company engaged in nine primary business segments: Investment, Automotive, Energy, Gaming, Railcar, Food Packaging, Metals, Real Estate and Home Fashion.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: SungHwan Cho Chief Financial Officer (212) 702-4300
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV