Results are reported on a consolidated basis and include the full fourth quarter financial effect of Network Equipment Technologies, Inc. (“NET”), an acquisition which closed on August 24, 2012. A table providing stand-alone Sonus and stand-alone NET results is provided in the “Supplementary Financial and Operational Data” located on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website.
Fourth Quarter 2012 Highlights
- Total revenue was $75.1 million.
- Total SBC revenue, including product, maintenance and services, was $26.1 million.
- SBC product-only revenue was $20.6 million.
Full Year 2012 Highlights
- Total revenue was $254.1 million.
- Total SBC revenue, including product, maintenance and services, was $87.6 million, representing a 69% increase over 2011.
- SBC product-only revenue was $67.6 million, representing a 79% increase over 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV