Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) announced today that its Board of Directors unanimously approved an increase in the 2013 first quarter cash dividend to $0.20 per common share payable on April 11, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 31, 2013.
The increase of $0.075 per share represents a 60% increase over the previous quarterly dividend rate declared in 2012.
About Getty Realty
Getty Realty Corp. is the largest publicly-traded real estate investment
trust in the United States specializing in ownership, leasing and
financing of convenience store/gas station properties and petroleum
distribution terminals. Getty Realty Corp. owns and leases approximately
1,050 properties nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV