COVINGTON, La., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Globalstar, Inc. (OTCBB:GSAT) announced that it will participate in Deutsche Bank's 2013 dbAccess Media, Internet & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, FL. Jay Monroe, CEO of Globalstar, Inc. and John Dooley of the Jarvinian Wireless Innovation Fund will conduct one-on-one and group meetings with investors on Monday, March 4, 2013.
About Globalstar, Inc.
Globalstar is a leading provider of mobile satellite voice and data services. Globalstar offers these services to commercial and recreational users in more than 120 countries around the world. The Company's products include mobile and fixed satellite telephones, simplex and duplex satellite data modems and flexible service packages. Many land based and maritime industries benefit from Globalstar with increased productivity from remote areas beyond cellular and landline service. Global customer segments include: oil and gas, government, mining, forestry, commercial fishing, utilities, military, transportation, heavy construction, emergency preparedness, and business continuity as well as individual recreational users. Globalstar data solutions are ideal for various asset and personal tracking, data monitoring and SCADA applications. Note that all SPOT products described in this or any Globalstar press release are the products of Spot LLC, which is not affiliated in any manner with Spot Image of Toulouse, France or Spot Image Corporation of Chantilly, Virginia. SPOT Connect is a trademark of Spot LLC.For more information regarding Globalstar, please visit Globalstar's web site at www.globalstar.com The Globalstar, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8183
CONTACT: Investor contact information: LHA Jody Burfening/Carolyn Capaccio (212) 838-3777 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV