HARVEY, La., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boomtown Casino New Orleans, a Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:PNK) property, broke ground today on a previously announced $20 million hotel project. The 150- room five-story hotel will include eight beautiful suites, a fitness center, conference space and 250 additional parking spaces.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17390
The new addition will be connected to Boomtown's existing facility that includes a casino, entertainment venue, restaurants and meeting space. Construction begins immediately and is expected to take approximately 14 months to complete. The hotel addition will create approximately 50 new permanent jobs and more than 150 construction related jobs. Louisiana based The Lemoine Company is the general contractor for the project.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV