InSoCal CONNECT, Regional Technology Accelerators, Announce Their New Headquarters At Swenson Advisors, LLP
MURRIETA, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- InSoCal CONNECT is pleased to announce their new headquarters at Swenson Advisors, LLP located in Murrieta, California. This announcement builds on the growing commitment by Swenson Advisors, LLP to assist InSoCal CONNECT in charting a new, robust, diversified and sustainable future for the Inland Southern California region based on an innovation and export economy.
Murrieta Mayor Rick Gibbs says, "As I recently noted at the 2013 State of the address, InSoCal CONNECT is critical to advancing the technology economy in Murrieta and the entire Inland Southern California region. We are appreciative of Swenson's continuing commitment to InSoCal CONNECT and I am excited they have extended their professional facilities to help connect businesses, government, investors, and entrepreneurs in the area."
About InSoCal CONNECT InSoCal CONNECT is a private sector led 501(c)(6) organization committed to accelerating innovation and promoting the expansion, formation, and development of technology companies, entrepreneurship and export opportunities in the Inland Southern California region. By expanding the best practices of San Diego CONNECT, InSoCal CONNECT works to advance the technology economy to create higher paying jobs, a more diversified and robust economy, more export opportunities, and sustainable Inland Southern California communities.
Contact: Carla Sanchez InSoCal CONNECT Phone: 951-445-4700 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Swenson Advisors, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV