CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa and the nearby Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach have introduced a Beach Spring Break package providing a convenient way to visit California between now and May 1. The package's extended dates make a spring vacation accessible for families with children on differing school break schedules, while they also serve couples and solo travelers who just need an escape from the winter blahs.
Situated steps from two of San Diego County's most beloved beaches, Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa and Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach are located in popular north San Diego County. Both hotels offer complimentary transportation to shopping, dining, entertainment, golf, LEGOLAND California and other popular attractions located just five minutes away. The two hotels are also within a 30-minute drive of The San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Balboa Park, and just 40 minutes from Disneyland and amusement destinations in neighboring Orange County.
The Beach Spring Break Package at Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa and at Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach is offered all days of the week between now and May 1, 2013 and provides the following:
Beach Spring Break Package Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa, from $249 per nightHilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach, from $179 per nightReservations : Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa 760-602-0800Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach 760-476-0800 http://www.hiltoncarlsbad.com Featuring:
- Overnight accommodations
- Breakfast for up to two adults and two children
- Complimentary use of beach accessories (umbrella, two beach chairs, four beach towels)
- 15% off dining at Chandler's Restaurant (Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront only)
- 15% off food/beverage purchased at the hotel
- 15% off treatments at Ocean Crest Spa (Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront only)
- 15% off LEGOLAND California and San Diego Zoo tickets when purchased at hotel
- 15% off local beach activities and attractions, including surfboard rentals, surf lessons, bike rentals, snorkeling, and more