Energy Improvement Corporation, A New York State Local Development Corporation, Issues RFP For Credit Services
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Energy Improvement Corporation (EIC) said today that it has issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) seeing to establish low-cost lines of credit ranging from $1 to $10 million in conjunction with its Energize NY Benefit Finance Program. A firm or group of qualified firms will be selected. The program is part of the U.S. Department of Energy's Better Building initiative, the New York State Energy and Development Authority's (NYSERDA) and EIC's own programs with member municipalities to help property owners save money and use clean energy. Proposals are due by March 19.
EIC is a New York State Public Benefit and Local Development Corporation that works on behalf of its municipal members to help achieve local and statewide community energy efficiency, renewable energy and GHG emission reduction goals, while also supporting a clean energy economy. The Energize NY Benefit Finance Program developed by EIC works under the authority given to the municipalities of NYS through Article 5-L of the General Municipal Law of New York State.
EIC'S operations are funded by the Department of Energy and NYSERDA with $2.625 million acquired through grants awarded to the Town of Bedford. Currently EIC financing is ready to be offered through its municipal members including those named in the Town of Bedford 2010 Better Building grant application to the US Department of Energy.
EIC's programs include:
- Providing innovative community-based hyper-local marketing and outreach services to link NYSERDA programs to the municipal and community level through the Energize NY Program
- Promoting and financing qualified energy improvements to real property through the Energize NY Benefit Financing Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts