Saudi Arabia: LTE And Fiber Rollouts Boost Operators And Vendors
BOSTON, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The entry of LTE service in the Saudi market demonstrates that operators anticipate a continued data demand crush as mobile data grows from US$3.3 billion in 2012 to US$5.3 billion in 2017, according to a new report from Pyramid Research ( www.pyr.com).
Saudi Arabia: LTE and Fiber Rollouts Boost Operators and Vendors offers a precise profile of the country's telecommunications, media and technology sectors based on proprietary data from Pyramid's research in the market. It provides a detailed competitive analysis of both the fixed and mobile sectors, tracks the market shares of technologies and services and monitors the introduction and spread of new technologies.
LTE services in
Saudi Arabia began in
September 2011 when the country also became the first in the
Middle East to make the introduction. Operators, particularly STC and Mobily, are prioritizing LTE, as well as FTTH network rollouts and exploring options for bolstering data-carrying capacity. Operators will need to leverage LTE to their benefit and help customers understand the technology's capabilities in order to drive adoption.
Saudi Arabia: LTE and Fiber Rollouts Boost Operators and Vendors is part of Pyramid Research's Africa and the Middle East Intelligence Report Series and is priced at $990. Download an excerpt or purchase the report here. For more information, contact Jarka Justova (for those in EMEA or Asia-Pacific) or Juan Gobbi (for those in Latin America or North America).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV