WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont is among the world's top 50 most admired companies for the fourth consecutive year, according to a study released today by FORTUNE magazine.
DuPont is No. 41 on FORTUNE's Top 50 "World's Most Admired Companies" list – widely considered among the most definitive report cards on corporate reputation. For the second consecutive year, DuPont is the only company in its sector named to the list. The results, which are available online, will be in the March 18 edition of FORTUNE.
To identify and rank the most admired companies, FORTUNE and its partner, The Hay Group, started with 1,400 companies from the Fortune 1,000 and the non-U.S. companies in Fortune's global 500 database. Hay then selected the 15 largest for each international industry and the 10 largest for each U.S. industry, surveying a total of 687 companies from 30 countries.
To view FORTUNE magazine's Top 50 "Most Admired Companies" list, click here.DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment. For additional information about DuPont and its commitment to inclusive innovation, please visit http://www.dupont.com. SOURCE DuPont
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV