JEFFERSON, La., Feb. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Monday, March 11, 2013, Stewart Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEI) will report first quarter results for fiscal year 2013 after the market closes. The Company's senior management will conduct a conference call for investors on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 at 10 a.m., Central Time. A question and answer session will follow a brief presentation.
Dial-In-Number: The teleconference dial-in number is 1-800-303-0442, passcode 34362089. If you would like to participate, please call the number 15 minutes prior to the start time. If you are calling from outside the United States, the dial-in number is 1-847-413-3733.
Replay: If you are unable to dial into the conference call at the scheduled time, a replay can be accessed by dialing 1-888-843-7419 (domestic) or 1-630-652-3042 (international), passcode 34362089#. The replay will be available until March 26, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.Live via Internet: Interested parties will also have the opportunity to listen to the live conference call via the Internet through Stewart Enterprises' website http://www.stei.com . To listen to the live call, you may visit the Stewart Enterprises' website up to one week in advance to pre-register for the call, otherwise, please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available at this website shortly following the live conference call. The replay will be available at the website until April 12, 2013. Should you have any questions, please contact Martin R. de Laureal at 504-729-1429. The Stewart Enterprises, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4456
CONTACT: Martin R. de Laureal Stewart Enterprises, Inc. 1333 S. Clearview Pkwy. Jefferson, LA 70121 504/729-1429
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV