Fresenius Sued Again In Cardiac Death Lawsuit
Plaintiffs with cases against Fresenius have filed with the Judicial Panel of Multidistrict Litigation (JPML), seeking to consolidate all GranuFlo® lawsuits in a single federal court in order to coordinate pretrial proceedings and efficiently manage the litigation. Fresenius has joined in that request.
If you suspect you or a loved one has been injured by GranuFlo® or NaturaLyte®, call Feazell & Tighe LLP toll-free at 877-508-0588, http://www.feazell-tighe.com or email Austin Tighe at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This release was issued through The Xpress Press News Service, merging e-mail and satellite distribution technologies to reach business analysts and media outlets worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.XpressPress.com.
SOURCE Feazell & Tighe LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV