PostRelease Changes Name To Nativo To Reflect Development Of New Technologies Enabling Deployment And Management Of Native Advertising Across Desktop And Mobile Media Properties
Truly native advertising is "native" in both placement and user experience. It involves the placement of branded content into the content feed of a publication. The placement is matched to the layout of the site and clearly labeled as an advertiser-promoted article. Finally, the user engages with that branded content in the same way as they would any other content on that site. Nativo is the only native advertising platform that delivers this experience across any type of content rich site or app. It offers significant advantages including centralized control and impression-level precision, scaling of a single campaign across multiple properties, and less disruption and higher performance compared to display advertising.
About NativoNativo ( www.nativo.net) is a rapidly expanding advertising technology company that connects two of the most significant trends in online advertising: branded content and native ads. The Nativo platform enables publishers to easily activate, deploy and manage content-based native placements across their media properties. For marketers, Nativo extends the reach of their branded content with never-before-possible scale, targeting and in-depth analytics. Already leveraged by top agencies and over a thousand publications, Nativo has established itself as the leading platform enabling this next generation of advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV