3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: February 28
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) - What's happening in small business today?
1. Gun sellers finding new outlets to list weapons. Even with Google (GOOG), eBay (EBAY) and Amazon (AMZN) banning weapons listings on their sites, sellers are finding new online marketplaces for their guns, according to Bloomberg Businessweek.
"In 2000, when the U.S. Department of Justice last did an official tally, there were about 80 online firearm auction sites and approximately 4,000 other sites offering guns for sale in the U.S. Today, as the national gun control debate intensifies in the wake of the Newtown tragedy, it's a safe bet that gun buyers have even more online options," the article says.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts