DENVER, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360®, the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The interview series conducted in San Francisco at EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 includes a total of 12 interviews covering a variety of topics.
- John Moore, Chief Executive Officer – Acorn Energy (NASDAQ: ACFN)
- Douglas Brooks, Chief Executive Officer – Aurora Oil & Gas Limited (TSX: AEF)
- Gary Grove, Executive Vice President – Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI)
- David Demshur, Chief Executive Officer – Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, Chief Executive Officer – Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ: DWSN)
- McAndrew Rudisill, President – Emerald Oil (NYSE MKT: EOX)
- Don Klapko, Chief Executive Officer – Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU)
- Robert Herlin, Chief Executive Officer – Evolution Petroleum (NYSE MKT: EPM)
- Neal Coleman, Chief Executive Officer – Pulse Seismic (TSX: PSD)
- Terry Barr, Chief Executive Officer – Samson Oil & Gas Limited (NYSE MKT: SSN)
- Andy Clifford, President – Saratoga Resources (NYSE MKT: SARA)
- Steve Lucado, Chairman – Trans Energy Inc. (OTCBB: TENG)
Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- The operations landscape producing from the Hunton and Mississippi Lime formations in Oklahoma and Kansas;
- An exploration and exploitation update in the Eagle Ford Shale;
- The resurgence of shallow and deep water operations in the Gulf of Mexico;
- A progress report and well update on the Niobrara in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado;
- Liquids rich drilling opportunities in the Marcellus Shale of West Virginia and Pennsylvania;
- Activity levels in the Williston Basin, in particular the Bakken Oil Shale formation;
- The seismic demand picture in North America;
- The future for seismic fiber optic technology;
- Reservoir optimization techniques being utilized by majors, super majors, National Oil Companies, and independents in the Middle East, West Africa, and North and South America.
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 – London, England– June 11, 2013
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV