Feb. 28, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on
Oil & Gas 360®,
the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
The interview series conducted in
at EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 11 includes a total of 12 interviews covering a variety of topics.
Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- John Moore, Chief Executive Officer – Acorn Energy (NASDAQ: ACFN)
- Douglas Brooks, Chief Executive Officer – Aurora Oil & Gas Limited (TSX: AEF)
- Gary Grove, Executive Vice President – Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI)
- David Demshur, Chief Executive Officer – Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB)
- Steve Jumper, Chief Executive Officer – Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ: DWSN)
- McAndrew Rudisill, President – Emerald Oil (NYSE MKT: EOX)
- Don Klapko, Chief Executive Officer – Equal Energy Ltd. (NYSE: EQU)
- Robert Herlin, Chief Executive Officer – Evolution Petroleum (NYSE MKT: EPM)
- Neal Coleman, Chief Executive Officer – Pulse Seismic (TSX: PSD)
- Terry Barr, Chief Executive Officer – Samson Oil & Gas Limited (NYSE MKT: SSN)
- Andy Clifford, President – Saratoga Resources (NYSE MKT: SARA)
- Steve Lucado, Chairman – Trans Energy Inc. (OTCBB: TENG)
- The operations landscape producing from the Hunton and Mississippi Lime formations in Oklahoma and Kansas;
- An exploration and exploitation update in the Eagle Ford Shale;
- The resurgence of shallow and deep water operations in the Gulf of Mexico;
- A progress report and well update on the Niobrara in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado;
- Liquids rich drilling opportunities in the Marcellus Shale of West Virginia and Pennsylvania;
- Activity levels in the Williston Basin, in particular the Bakken Oil Shale formation;
- The seismic demand picture in North America;
- The future for seismic fiber optic technology;
- Reservoir optimization techniques being utilized by majors, super majors, National Oil Companies, and independents in the Middle East, West Africa, and North and South America.
Interviews on all of these topics and much more can be found by accessing
Oil & Gas 360®.
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank,
& Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
A total of 44 presentations were made during The Oil & Services Conference™ 11. Investors and analysts can listen and download the presentations by following this:
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in
, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 – London, England– June 11, 2013
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
For more information about
, its services, Conferences and
Oil & Gas 360®
please call +303-296-8834.
About Oil & Gas 360®
Oil & Gas 360®
is a one-stop source of news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices. Our goal with Oil & Gas 360® is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.