- Blanchard Valley Health System's Value-Based Purchasing Interactive Performance Modeler converts retrospective CMS Value-Based Purchasing data into actionable information, enabling hospitals to improve quality of care, interventions and provider education. It calculates the net gain or loss for a hospital based on the 20 current CMS measures.
- Advocate Physician Partners' ACO Suite: High-Cost Imaging Protocols uses evidence-based methods to help physicians determine whether an imaging procedure is medically necessary. Industry experts estimate that CT and MRI scans cost about $26.5 billion annually, although up to half fail to help diagnose ailments or treat patients.
- Advocate Physician Partners' ACO Suite: Preferred Medication Charts give physicians and other prescribers an easy-to-use format to find generic medication alternatives for costly brand name drugs. The solution includes more than 30 medication comparison charts that are easily customizable and may be distributed in printed or electronic formats.
MX.com Introduces New Healthcare Solutions That Reduce Hospital Operating Costs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts