- Telehealth, which is not insurance, can complement parent and school insurance plans and provide today's mobile phone- and computer-connected students with direct, quick access to primary care doctors for basic health information;
- Parents can gain peace of mind know that their student has ready, around-the-clock access to quality, physician care away from home; and
- Institutions of higher education can expand their campus health services to 24/7 without additional infrastructure or personnel costs.
White Paper Says Telehealth Is Expected To Gain Popularity - Especially On College Campuses - In Coming Decade
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.