- Start with some gentle calf and Achilles stretches. You do them leaning towards the wall with one leg bent and another leg straight in the back.
- Concentrate on rooting your back leg's heel to the ground and the more forward you lean, you will feel stretching either your calf or Achilles.
- Other muscles that need stretching are your quadriceps. You can either stand or lie on your side, bend one of your legs and bring your foot to the back of the knee. Hold with your hand and adjust so you feel your stretch in your thigh.
- To end your cool down, take a couple of deep breaths and relax in the child's pose known from yoga.
Ski Fit This Spring With ABTA And Sports Direct
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.