Mutual Of America Introduces Retirement Plan Evaluation Guide For Plan Sponsors
NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mutual of America has developed an informative guide designed to help plan sponsors evaluate their organization's retirement plan.
The free publication, titled "10 Critical Questions to Ask When Evaluating Your Retirement Plan," provides valuable information about the support plan sponsors should expect from a plan provider to help with their investment, communication and administrative needs. Importantly, the guide helps plan sponsors determine if it is time to change plan providers.
Some key questions posed to plan sponsors and addressed in the guide include:
- Are you receiving the service you need?
- Are you spending more time on retirement plan administration than managing your business?
- Are you satisfied with the quality of the investments available through your retirement plan?
- How do the fees you and your employees are paying compare to other providers?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts