Engages in the development and commercialization of therapeutic products for underserved markets in the United States. Market cap at $1.1B.
4. Dendreon Corp. ( DNDN): Traded as high as $7, but fell to $5.67 recently. Maxim downgraded its shares, because the firm was concerned about sales of Provenge. Last year, shares were $17.50. Provenge is an expensive therapy, costing $93,000. Much of the trading in its shares is speculative: investors think the company could be taken over.
Engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics to enhance cancer treatment options for patients. Market cap at $845.67M.
( List compiled by Kapitall Contributor Chris Lau )
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts