UBM Medica US Relaunches Diagnostic Imaging With Improved Mobile Access
NORWALK, Conn., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM Medica US today announced the relaunch of Diagnostic Imaging, the preeminent online destination for medical imaging specialists, providing news focused on technology, policy, and practice trends; commentary from professionals in the field; and tools readers and clinicians can use.
With many radiologists already using mobile technology clinically, imaging professionals will now find it easier to access Diagnostic Imaging from their preferred devices. The redesign also features a more streamlined interface, making it easier for imaging professionals to find popular resources including articles, case studies, podcasts and videos, and other key resources.
"Radiologists have traditionally been early adopters of technology," said Cyndy Finnie, SVP Products & Operations, UBM Medica US. "We are excited to provide Diagnostic Imaging in a format that is compatible with the latest advances in mobile technology. Coupled with the updated design and interface, the new site provides an all-around better experience for our audience and advertisers."Visitors to the new Diagnostic Imaging will be able to:
- Quickly and easily access the site via desktop computers, smart phones and tablets
- Engage with podcasts and view videos featuring leading imaging experts' discussions of industry news and trends
- Read articles and case studies across multiple modalities
- Learn about the latest developments in radiology through Diagnostic Imaging's coverage of the industry's leading conferences and meetings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts