HERNDON, Va., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) has recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to become a Commercial Services Provider in the Enhanced Cybersecurity Services program.
The MOA formalizes a relationship that allows DHS to provide government-furnished information to Lockheed Martin to support efforts in defending critical infrastructure against cyber security attacks. Lockheed Martin will be enabled to provide managed cyber security services under the guidance of the DHS Enhanced Cybersecurity Services program.
"Cyber security is at the core of all we do at Lockheed Martin," said Darrell Durst, vice president of the cyber solutions business at Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions. "We've protected the nation's most critical information for our customers for decades, and we look forward to offering these services to other government agencies and those entrusted with our nation's critical infrastructure."Lockheed Martin's cyber security defense model is designed to detect, identify, and respond to an advanced persistent threat with a special emphasis on intelligence analysis. The model ensures a response to attacks that enhances network resiliency, identifies intrusion phases, maps indicators, identifies patterns and defines courses of action to link to broader campaigns. Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services. The Corporation's net sales for 2012 were $47.2 billion. For additional information, visit our website: http://www.lockheedmartin.com SOURCE Lockheed Martin
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV