Pit Crew Approach With Real-Time CPR Feedback Saves Lives
"A carefully targeted CPR training curriculum that included real-time audiovisual feedback helped our EMS system significantly improve survival from cardiac arrest in just 18 months," said Dr. Bobrow. "This is very encouraging news for all communities trying to tackle the major public health problem of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. This intervention is feasible on a large scale and has the potential to save thousands of lives every year."
For video demonstration of the CPR protocol, visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwSo_gdQf8Y&feature=youtu.be.
Annals of Emergency Medicine is the peer-reviewed scientific journal for the American College of Emergency Physicians, the national medical society representing emergency medicine. ACEP is committed to advancing emergency care through continuing education, research, and public education. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, ACEP has 53 chapters representing each state, as well as Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. A Government Services Chapter represents emergency physicians employed by military branches and other government agencies. For more information visit www.acep.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV