PCMA Recruits Wendy Krasner As New Vice President Of Regulatory Affairs
WASHINGTON, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pharmaceutical Care Management Association (PCMA) today announced the appointment of Wendy Krasner as the association's new Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
Washington's preeminent health care regulatory experts, Ms. Krasner brings over 30 years of experience to PCMA, including working on issues involving Medicare, Medicaid, and the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Ms. Krasner comes to PCMA from Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP, where she has been a partner within the health care practice. Prior to joining Manatt, Ms. Krasner served as Deputy Vice President for Policy at the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) and was a partner in the
Washington, D.C., office of
McDermott Will & Emery.
"Wendy is widely known as one of America's premier health care regulatory experts. We're proud to have her on the team," said PCMA President and CEO Mark Merritt.
PCMA represents the nation's pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), which improve affordability and quality of care through the use of electronic prescribing (e-prescribing), generic alternatives, mail-service pharmacies, and other innovative tools for 215 million Americans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV