Living Whole Foods Launches Shiitakecenter.com For Grow-Your-Own Mushroom Products
SPRINGVILLE, Utah, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Living Whole Foods, the No. 1 retailer of grow-your-own wheatgrass and sprouting supplies, today launched its new mushroom kit website, shiitakecenter.com. The site sells high-quality products and growing kits that generate an ongoing harvest. The company also announced record overall growth, led by wheatgrasskits.com, with a 20 percent increase in year-end sales for 2012.
"A growing segment of healthy eaters are finding fulfillment in producing their own high-quality products – and purchasing the kits and other equipment online has made this increasingly easy to accomplish," said Parker Garlitz, vice president, Living Whole Foods. "Shiitakecenter.com will provide an ideal source for adding grow-your-own gourmet, edible mushrooms to indoor or outdoor gardens."
The grow-your-own-mushroom kits, which cost between $29 and $32 per kit, include "certified organic" varieties such as:
- Lion's Mane: Recognized by its hanging spine-like formations and often used for its medicinal properties or as a substitute for lamb, pork or seafood in Asian recipes
- Pearl Oyster : Produces multiple harvests, with the first as early as two weeks; great in stir fry, soups, rice dishes and more
- Maitake: Popular in Asian and Italian dishes and also has medicinal properties
- Shiitake: Popular mushroom for Chinese and Japanese dishes
- Turkey Tail: Shelf fungi highly prized for their medicinal and decorative properties
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV