THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced its intention, subject to market and other conditions, to privately offer $250 million in aggregate principal amount of additional 4.875% senior notes due 2020 (the "Notes") through its wholly owned subsidiary, Huntsman International LLC (the "Issuer"). The Notes are being offered as additional notes under the indenture, dated as of November 19, 2012, among the Issuer, the guarantors party thereto and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, as trustee, pursuant to which the Issuer issued $400 million in aggregate principal amount of its 4.875% Senior Notes due 2020 on November 19, 2012 (the "Prior Notes"). The Notes will be treated as a single series with, and will have the same terms as, the Prior Notes.
Huntsman intends to use the net proceeds to redeem $200 million in aggregate principal amount of its 5½% Senior Notes due 2016 and to pay associated accrued interest and for general corporate purposes.
The Notes will not initially be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or under any state securities law; and unless so registered, the Notes may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. The Notes are being offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and outside the United States in compliance with Regulation S under the Securities Act.
This press release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes or any other securities and shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a sale of, the Notes or any other securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV