CANTON, Mass., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, today announced its popular Dunkin' Donuts Mobile App for iPhone and iPod touch has added support for Apple's Passbook, allowing people to run on Dunkin' faster and more conveniently than ever before. Guests can now easily add their Dunkin' Donuts Cards to Passbook and pay for food, beverages and merchandise at participating U.S. Dunkin' Donuts restaurants simply by scanning their Dunkin' Pass in-store or at the drive-thru. The Dunkin' Pass is also location aware, meaning it will conveniently appear on a guest's lock screen when they are near their favorite Dunkin' Donuts location, for easy, on-the-go access.
"With more than a million downloads in just over six months, the Dunkin' App continues to make it even easier for our busy, on-the-go guests to keep running on Dunkin' throughout the day," said John Costello, Chief Global Marketing and Innovation Officer for Dunkin' Brands. "We are always looking for ways to enhance our mobile app and improve our guests' experience, and we are happy to provide our guests with the added convenience of storing their digital Dunkin' Donuts Cards in Passbook for quick and easy payments from the convenience of their iPhone or iPod touch."
The Dunkin' App connects guests to the brand with an exciting array of tools and information to make any Dunkin' run fast and easy. Highlights include:
- Purchase, register and reload a Dunkin' Donuts Card: Guests can purchase a new Dunkin' Donuts Card (selecting from multiple designs for many occasions), add money to an existing card, set a card to auto-recharge and view all previous card transactions. The Dunkin' App supports payment using American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Pay right from the app using a Dunkin' Donuts Card: Guests can purchase Dunkin' Donuts products with the Dunkin' App by simply tapping the mobile Dunkin' Donuts Card and presenting the screen to the crew member to be scanned. Balances are updated immediately after purchase.
- Send an mGift: Dunkin' Donuts Cards can be sent to friends, family or colleagues via email, text or Facebook. Dunkin' Donuts Cards can be sent in denominations between $2 and $100.
- Locate the nearest Dunkin' Donuts: A detailed restaurant locator makes it easy to find directions to and information about local Dunkin' Donuts restaurants, including store hours, in-store Wi-Fi, drive-thru availability and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV