NEW YORK, Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Vimeo adds visual enhancements called Looks to its video Enhancer toolbox, so now everyone can apply high quality, stylistic visual effects to their videos in addition to the licensed music options currently available.
"By adding Looks, Vimeo continues to provide the tools that help people easily make better videos," said Vimeo CEO, Kerry Trainor. "Nearly every minute you see on TV or in movies has been visually enhanced. Everyone wants the same quality as the pros, but it's out of reach for most people. Our aim is to make these types of high quality visual effects easy and accessible to everyone."
Vimeo users can search through a robust library of more than 500 Looks, dynamically see each Look applied to a frame of their own video (not a stock image), compare against their original and preview the enhanced video in real-time. People can browse by genre or mood, browse recommended Looks, and save their favorites. Vimeo offers innovative customization options, including the ability to adjust the intensity for each Look from 0-100% and trim the Look to apply to any part of the video.
The Looks Engine is powered by Vivoom, the visual enhancing platform built on the same cutting-edge technology that has been used by top TV and film production studios for the past 16 years. For the first time, Vimeo users can leverage this powerful engine easily through the portfolio of video filters or "Looks" to make their video look amazing. The Enhancer recommends the optimal set of creative choices based on technical analysis of the user's video and social data to remove guesswork and make the experience fun and creative. Vimeo users can instantly try on and play with each Look to find the perfect one for their video.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV