- Fully programmable black and white touchscreen featuring auto on/off, temperature and strength control, energy saver mode and size selection
- Seven brew sizes — from 4 oz. to 16 oz. travel mug
- Removable 60 oz. water reservoir
- Removable drip tray with adjustable plate
- Brews in under one minute
The Vue® V500 brewer marks the third addition to the family of Keurig® Vue® at-home models, joining the Vue® V700 and V600 brewers. In September 2012, GMCR also launched its first Keurig® Vue® commercial model, the V1200 with innovative My Brew™ technology engineered by Keurig® to deliver an optimally prepared beverage to office users who might not be familiar with the Keurig® Vue® single cup brewing system by signaling the brewer to default to expertly selected settings for the chosen beverage based on a RFID (radio frequency identification) technology “recipe” tag.
Named coffee maker "Brand of the Year" in the 2012 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Equity Study, GMCR continues its quest to revolutionize the way beverages are brewed and enjoyed at home and in the workplace. In February 2013, the Keurig® Vue® Brewing System was named a 2013 Award Finalist by the internationally renowned Edison Awards™. The distinguished awards symbolize the persistence and excellence personified by Thomas Alva Edison, inspiring creative minds to remain in the forefront of innovation, creativity and ingenuity in the global economy. According to NPD Group, a leading syndicated data provider, in the fourth quarter of the 2012 calendar year (October-December) the Vue® brewing system was the #1 brewer based on dollar and unit sales for brewers priced above $175.
- Keurig ® Brewing System information: www.keurig.com
- GMCR information: www.GMCR.com.
- Harris Interactive: www.harrisinteractive.com