Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed John M. Jureller Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the company.
From 2008 through 2012, Mr. Jureller was Senior Vice President, Finance and Operations for the Resources Group of General Atlantic LLC, a global growth private equity firm managing $17 billion around the globe. There he demonstrated expertise with turnaround companies, merger integration planning and execution, risk management, financial planning and analysis expertise, and other financial and operating functions.
Before this, he was Chief Financial Officer of WestPoint International, Inc., with overall financial responsibility for a $900 million company. He was responsible for all financial matters, including public financial reporting, taxation, internal audit and corporate finance. He worked closely with the CEO and COO to develop new strategies to stabilize operations and cash flow.
From 2003 through 2006, Mr. Jureller was a member of the Corporate Turnaround & Restructuring practice of AlixPartners, LLC. His responsibilities gave him wide exposure to telecommunications, including cable, wireless and internet services. Previously, he was Chief Financial Officer of Trans-Resources, Inc; Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Gartner, Inc.; and Senior Vice President, Finance and Corporate Development at Caribiner International, Inc. Early in his career, Mr. Jureller held increasingly senior financial roles at PepsiCo World Trading Company, Inc., Emcor Group, Inc., and General Electric Capital Corporation. Mr. Jureller began his career in finance at Bankers Trust Company.Mr. Jureller earned both a B.S. with Distinction and an M.B.A. in Finance from Cornell University. He is a member of the White Plains Hospital Board Finance Committee in White Plains, New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV