Macy’s (NYSE:M) today unveiled Marilyn Monroe, an apparel collection that re-imagines the style of the greatest icon of the 20th century for the 21st century fashionista. The collection, created by LF USA and Authentic Brands Group, will infuse the actress unrivaled personality and retro styling into flirty and fun garments for the fashion-forward girl. This March, Marilyn Monroe will launch exclusively in the Mstylelab department at 150 Macy’s stores and online at macys.com. Customers and fans can look forward to an advertising campaign that immortalizes the starlet’s style through iconic photographs alongside the new collection.
"We are thrilled to partner with the retail experts at Macy's to bring to life one of the things Marilyn loved most – fashion," said Nick Woodhouse, president & CMO of Authentic Brands Group. "As one of the world's most famous style icons, it only made sense to create a Marilyn Monroe apparel collection that represents the glamour and beauty that she is known for."
The Marilyn Monroe line embraces silhouettes that fit and flatter, from halter dresses that cinch at the waist to gingham tie-front, button-down tops and pink polka dot denim, evoking a Monroe-esque image. Recreating the icon’s noteworthy personality this spring, Marilyn Monroe is effortless, flirty and ultra-feminine. Soft blues and pinks highlight a girl-next-door quality, while bold reds and black and white add a sense of allure. Customers can also show their love for Hollywood’s eternal “it” girl by wearing a smiling Marilyn Monroe cropped t-shirt that features the icon in one of two famous poses. The collection will retail from $29 to $89, offering affordable fashion to girls who want to look confident, feminine and fun.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV