STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Biogen Idec (BIIB) numbers were boosted at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Shares are now seen reaching $177. Estimates were also increased, given higher expect multiple sclerosis sales. Neutral rating.
Express Scripts (ESRX) numbers were increased at Citigroup. Estimates were boosted through 2014. Company is keeping a tight lid on costs, Citi said. Buy rating and new $64 price target.
JC Penney (JCP) numbers were reduced at Citi. Shares are now seen reaching $22. Estimates were also cut, as lower sales continue to cut into margins, Citi said. Buy rating.Range Resources (RRC) numbers were raised at BMO Capital. Shares are now seen reaching $84. Estimates were also increased, as the company is realizing higher production growth, BMO Capital said. Outperform rating. Sunpower (SPWR) estimates, price target were upped at Citigroup. Company should see growth through Japan and joint ventures, Citi said. Buy rating and new $16 price target. Verisk Analytics (VRSK) numbers were increased at Credit Suisse. Estimates were raised through 2014. Revenue growth continues to accelerate, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating and new $63 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV