DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) will host a "Ford University" conference call on Friday, March 15, 2013. The conference call will begin at 10:30 a.m. (EDT) and end by noon (EDT). The call will focus primarily on topics of interest to the investment community, in addition to updating information provided at Ford University last year regarding Ford and Ford Motor Credit Company. Stuart Rowley, Ford vice president and controller; Neil Schloss, Ford vice president and treasurer; and Michael Seneski, chief financial officer, Ford Credit, will host the call.
The presentations (listen-only) and supporting materials will be available at
www.shareholder.ford.com . Representatives of the investment community will have the opportunity to ask questions by phone during the call.
Dial-in information: March 15 Toll free: 866.318.8612 International: 617.399.5131 Passcode: 697 928 30 www.shareholder.ford.com
Replays: Through March 22 Toll free: 866.286.8010 International: 617.801.6888 Passcode: 978 718 76
About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 171,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV